Train the Trainer (Delivering Effective Classroom Training Sessions - Nationally Accredited Open Course)
Time & Location
About the Course
Why attend this course?
At Customer Care First, we believe that the key to an excellent training session is simply this; solid content and an engaging trainer. However, the ability to combine these two skills is not always a natural one, and that is where this 2 day, nationally accredited course can help. Designed to provide learners with the skills to plan and create effective training sessions, as well as to deliver them in a credible and engaging way, this course is aimed at:
- Trainers (either currently Training others as part of their current role, or would like to be able to do so in future)
- Learning and Development Personnel
- Anyone who is interested in being able to initiate change within a group of adults in a classroom setting
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in becoming a dynamic Trainer!
- Understanding the role of a trainer
- Understanding learner personalities and learning styles
- Learning how to create an effective training session
- Learning how to deliver an effective training session
- Tea, Coffee and Lunch
- All training materials, including stationary and workbooks
- Certificate upon completion
Terms and Conditions:
Upon completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket. This is your course ticket. Ticket holders must present their tickets on attendance at the training course, along with proof of ID for certification purposes. You can either print your ticket or present this digital version.
Please note that tickets are non-refundable, however, you can transfer your ticket to a different course (subject to availability).
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel this course, we will give you 5 days notice and offer you a refund or the opportunity to attend this course on an alternate date.
You can find all the details about this course on our website, however, if you have any questions or issues, please contact us at email@example.com or 01923 270 185.
- Open course - 1 person£720£7200£0